Thread: Customer service !!! whats gives???

Tuner in Training

Customer service !!! whats gives???

Whats the deal with customer service? 1-2 day averages for a email response , 5-10 days for a ecu unlock ( just dealt with a 12 day wait!!) . HP spends all the time to invest in new hardware and expand its software capabilities and customer service goes straight in the toilet. I prefer HP but may have to resort back to the other guys software. Does HP realize most of the cars that shops work on are peoples daily drivers? HP competitors work very quickly to resolve issues , where as HP drags their feet. I need some help... please review the ticket # Ticket ID: 149101 and order# 44005 . Hate to do this post in public but one email response a day does not cut it. Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Adam@ST View Post
    Whats the deal with customer service? 1-2 day averages for a email response , 5-10 days for a ecu unlock ( just dealt with a 12 day wait!!) . HP spends all the time to invest in new hardware and expand its software capabilities and customer service goes straight in the toilet. I prefer HP but may have to resort back to the other guys software. Does HP realize most of the cars that shops work on are peoples daily drivers? HP competitors work very quickly to resolve issues , where as HP drags their feet. I need some help... please review the ticket # Ticket ID: 149101 and order# 44005 . Hate to do this post in public but one email response a day does not cut it. Adam
    A 12 day wait is absolutely not normal. We will look into this and reply to the ticket as soon as we are done looking into everything on our end

Tuner in Training
    Thank you Mark, the problem with this vehicle is solved, and I can move forward . Adam