Thread: Looking for a Stock SALEEN Mustang tune

Potential Tuner

Looking for a Stock SALEEN Mustang tune

I have a 2002 Saleen Mustang supercharged and I was looking to tune it... but I am getting failures when I read vehicle. I think there is a tune in it already but poorly done. I think a stock 4.6 tune will work if anyone has a stock mustang they could read and post tune. Or point me where I need to go look for it. Thanks

Senior Tuner
    Do a good bit more research before trying to tune it or get someone to work with you remotely tuning it. You wouldn't have stock injectors, MAF, probably not fuel pump (without booster), so a stock tune would not be a good thing to try.

Senior Tuner
    ... Not meaning to come across as mean in any way but just trying to save you from causing harm running a stock tune on that car.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ridenrunwv View Post
    ... Not meaning to come across as mean in any way but just trying to save you from causing harm running a stock tune on that car.
    I understand that you may look at my post count and think that I am new to this. I am not. I also know what the car has as far as maf, injectors, pulley size, ect. HP just requires a base map that I need to make required adjustments. I do my tunes using my wideband and a local dyno. I wasn't going to run it in stock 4.6 form. Just need a baseline to start from
    Last edited by trouth302; 10-16-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Senior Tuner
    I see. I don't usually tune them with HP Tuners but if I don't have a 2002 file I might be getting one soon or be able to have someone local stop by. I'll look through a few

Senior Tuner
    Tuned this yesterday with HP Tuners. I wasn't sure what year it was but you're in luck. 2002 Mustang GT

stock.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Thanks

Senior Tuner
    No problem