Thread: No VVE table? E67

Tuner in Training

No VVE table? E67

I dont have a VVE table to tune on a ls3 VW swap with a LSA SC on it. Where do I tune the VE on this?

Dans Bug Supercharger tune 2.hpt

Can't view the file but it's either under the edit tab or there will be 3 VE tables under one of the airflow tabs. Should be labeled like IMRC closed, IMRC open and VE DoD. Those 3 tables are only there if the OS have been changed to the 2 bar upgraded OS.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Awesome, thank you very much!

The VVE is under edit Virtual ve table .make sure you have the correct data for all info of any sensor. You must a fpcm to at least get a fuel pressure reading and you have to use the predictected coefficients of the ls3 map but make sure that you have the correct offset for 3 bar map located on back of supercharger cover. you can start with and ls3 based VVE as long as you stay with those predicted coefficients and during WOT anything over 105 kpa uses MAF readings. Make sure all injector data including min pw modifier and offset vs kpa vs voltage allong with injector rate vs kpa are all correct. Set your pe to minimum of 85 kpa and set your maf so read the lowest rpm it can go above 100 kpa. Do no change maf settings yet. Drive ablity comes now and tune your VVE both open and closed loop and if its DOD just make all VVE charts the same. Then tune WOT fueling from rpm that it can hit above 100 kpa to what you set your Power enrichment charts. GM works like this. !4.7/ 1.25=11.76 which id s goof number to shoot for. good luck from there and wish you the best

Tuner in Training
    I upgraded to the 2 BAR OS so the VVE table isn't there. I did find the IMRC tables, they are all zero'd out so I am trying to input numbers from the VVE on a LSA tune into them to form a table to start with. It's not as easy as copy and pasting since the VVE file is backwards from the IMRC table. The X and Y axis are swapped around and one kpa axis goes in increments of 5 and stops @ 105 kpa, while the IMRC goes in increments of 10 and goes to 175 kpa. The RPM axis goes to 6400 on the LSA tune VVE table and the E67 IMRC table goes to 6800

what was your original tune where is it before you update the system what ecu is it ?? please tell me you didnt overwrite an e38 or e67
    you dont need sd for e38 or e67

Tuner in Training
    What do you mean what was my original tune? Its an E67 Ecu from a LS3 crate engine kit from gm. It was tuned for the hot cam. He wanted a lsa sc so we installed the lsa on the engine and now I need to put a tune in it. Ive never done a E67 and wast familiar with VVE. I didnt overwrite anything so idk where you are getting that from. I upgraded to the 2 bar OS since the VVE table didnt go above 105kpa. Since the OS upgrade I see the IMRC tables that were mentioned. I havent flashed anything into the vehicle yet
    Last edited by ALLR1SE; 10-21-2018 at 07:24 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    I believe you can change the axis on the VVE to 2 bar or whatever you like.

Using the 2 bar OS makes things way better.

You get a standard looking VE, boost enrichment and I thought it got rid of a baro something or other that can happen when turning for boost on a stock OS.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

yeah except e67 is 3 bar with 2 bar mod its going backwards to an ls2. My zl1 is e67. If it was running original software he could have loaded a stock ls3 with maf in boost and tunned it now its a 100 percent guessing game. Not to mention the VVE is now way smaller. If you click row access on an e 67 and set it default position 3 its massive. throwing a crate lsa on a ls3 with no VVE either he reprogrammed it or some not so smart individual didn't know the e67 can read 3 bar. Hence ls9 lsa comes with e67. if its wired correctly there is zero reason to go backwards from 3 bar to 2 bar. Hard to say if he should start with lsa predicted based coefficents or lsa but you might want to look into trying both cause the control how each sensor creates cross calcuations for fuelin
    Last edited by jpierro79; 10-24-2018 at 01:26 AM.