Thread: Map question..

Tuner in Training

Map question..

I have a 04 z06 headers vararam had a street tune done and was checking things out..map kpa is set to 85. on a stock 04 z its 15.. is this correct? Thanks

Look at the other settings though, they have it at 15kpa because they wait for a higher pedal percent, a higher rpm delay.

Most guys will lower the rpm delay, lower the pedal percent and set the map kpa to 70-90kpa. It's easier to do it this way so that you don't end up in PE when you don't need to be.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I am new to tuning and be reading like crazy! So its ok to leave it at this setting? I hsving a problem with power its alittle long if your ready lol

Sure, leave it if you want.

I have no idea what the tune even looks like but having the PE's map kpa setting of 85 is pretty normal.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Ok so basically im thinking it has to fo with the o2s..they were changed. They are very lazy when i stop like down to 50,75mv.i have no codes of any kind, i noticed this screwing around and all pulls were done from idel to about 3500rpms. Sometimes it pulls hard other times i feel like im pulling a trailer, my o2s,maf,tps have bad spikes in the hptuners graph. The first time i noticed this was when i installed the headers i was pulling out of a parking lot made a right a hit it..it pulled hard than traction control light popped up than went away and here we are today. I will try to post a file. Thanks
    Last edited by Jimcz; 10-22-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Tuner in Training
    So for some reason i cant get the file back up. I did start a thread with the file right above this thread