Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lq4 swap to G-body, noob needs help refining tune

Making your own thread is easier here brah. No, do not use anything in this thread, it has no value to what you want.

If you want the skinny, just find a stock LQ4 file from the same year from the repository on your customer page. Then open that file with the compare feature to your stock 5.3 file and with the compare feature options copy over all differences.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin87turbot View Post
    The B1 O2 sensor is dead. Your VE table is populated with much bigger numbers than you'd typically see in an application like this, and yet the wideband still reads lean. (and so does the B2 O2 sensor.)

The first thing I would recommend is a fuel pressure gauge...just to verify 58 psi base pressure.
    Then replace the B1 O2 sensor, then load the attached file. It should be a good base SD file.

Attachment 84474

HI Kevin87turbot -

I'll order up a new O2 sensor and put a fuel gauge in line. Thanks for the help with this. I was wondering if that O2 sensor was dead from what the VCM scanner was showing but I didn't know what I was looking at. I knew I had too much fuel but didn't know how to correct it from being rich then lean (rich seemed safer). Reviewing your tune file and seeing the air and fueling makes more sense to me. I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the help. I'll report back in a few days when I get stuff from rock auto and let people know how it goes. Thanks!

Alex

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by themurph17 View Post
    would this file work for a stock 6.0l?
    Don't use any of these files. This is me figuring out how to "HP tuners" with a moderate cam installed and not doing to well at it yet. Use the tune repository that's listed under your profile under the main HP tuners page, not the forum to find a stock LQ4 tune. Good luck.

Alex