I have two laptops that i use to write an asus and a lenovo. I have used 3 different ports on lenovo and have found inaccurate writes and fpcm KAM fails ect O2 stuck . You name it. I went back to the giant block of my asus and zero write fails. So BILL please tell me your reading this as regardless of maker its all same software platform. What can possibly be happening. Both laptops use exact same software and same windows and exact same mpvi2. How can this happen if any troll says it cant ill bet your plane ticket here to watch it happening
PS all software is identical as is updated drivers. No antivirus or any other type of scanning software is different between the two other than one has a different PCU core. Please help This seem to be older less advanced PCU writes are more accurate? Am i Crazy or is this possible.
I had 6 writes with fscm fail KAM on my lenovo and did one write on my ASUS that is older with an i5 core not an m core. wrote it once and KAM persistent code that only showed up in Vcm scanner not SNAP ON scanner dissapeared as soon as i transferred the file to my older asus and id a re write Code is gone even if read it with asus and yet the lenovo can write. ive resostored the computer to complete begning yet this combination can cause write inaccuracy. Ive even written a new windows on both yet asus works but lenovo fails. I am not the only one with ecu flash issues. I am not trying to burden you