Thread: Can not connect to PC

Potential Tuner

Can not connect to PC

Newbie here and I just downloaded the VCM suite and the drivers to run the MPVI2. Instructions say to open VCM editor and select help to resync interface. Problem is I can't find VCM editor in my downloads only VCM scanner and logs and tunes which only contain samples. Its not the Beta download either. Not sure what's going on, maybe I am just simply missing something. Do I need to have it hooked up to the OB2 port on my vehicle for it to pop up ?

Potential Tuner
    Okay I got it registered through one of the sample files. Odd that's there's not a file folder simply named VCM editor with a clean blank HPT file instead of leading to logs and tunes with a bunch of preloaded samples
    Last edited by James1989; 10-23-2018 at 05:10 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    There is, just like any other PROGRAM hptuners editor is found in the PROGRAMS folder on your PC
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Sorry Bill I selected programs instead of programs x86. Thanks appreciate it

Potential Tuner
    Sorry for the bump but your information helped me a lot when I wanted to install this program on the PC some days ago. Unfortunately, this program brought me a lot of viruses, maybe the cause is on the site from where I downloaded. Yeah, for my software optimization (IObit Advanced SystemCare) these viruses weren't a problem because I have the best one and it maintains clean the computer all the time. If you want to know more about software optimization, I advise you to read the https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-pc-optimization-software/.
    Last edited by AlexanderOgden; 07-17-2020 at 04:39 AM.