Thread: Supercharged 2017 Challenger SXT 3.6l Looking for someone to help with tuning.

Potential Tuner

Supercharged 2017 Challenger SXT 3.6l Looking for someone to help with tuning.

Ive had my car to a dyno tuner locally to have the car dialed in on the dyno. They used diablosport, they got decent WOT numbers but the drive ability just is not there. They said they were going to write a whole new file and not use the startup tune sprintex provided.

Well long story short the drive ability problems are still there that were in the startup tune. Ive been having them adjust the tune but does not seem they know what they are doing. I have the file pulled in HP Tuners and have applied the 6 credits so I can tune the PCM and TCM.

Im looking for someone to comb through the tune and fix the drive ability....basically look at everything. I am having a wideband bung welded in on friday so that will be in play then.

If you could help me out or know someone who can that would be awesome. No problem paying for the right tuner to get this sorted out.

Thanks,

Russ
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    If no one can help here....could you recommend a good tuner or shop near me?

I live in Central Florida.

Tuner in Training
    Can you send me the tune off Diablo and a driving log ?

Shoot me an email if you need a hand. My business has literally turned into remote tuning since I'm moving all over the world with family waiting for them to be a Dr.

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rschwerma View Post
    Ive had my car to a dyno tuner locally to have the car dialed in on the dyno. They used diablosport, they got decent WOT numbers but the drive ability just is not there. They said they were going to write a whole new file and not use the startup tune sprintex provided.

Well long story short the drive ability problems are still there that were in the startup tune. Ive been having them adjust the tune but does not seem they know what they are doing. I have the file pulled in HP Tuners and have applied the 6 credits so I can tune the PCM and TCM.

Im looking for someone to comb through the tune and fix the drive ability....basically look at everything. I am having a wideband bung welded in on friday so that will be in play then.

If you could help me out or know someone who can that would be awesome. No problem paying for the right tuner to get this sorted out.

Thanks,

Russ
    www.player3.ca

They do remote tunes (They are in Canada)

They did my 3.2L Cherokee (NA not SC)

But they have experience tuning RIPP V6 cars.

Message me if you need more info

Potential Tuner
    I can send you the Diablo tune file but it is locked by the tuner. It's the reason I bought HP Tuners and pulled in the file to at least have some sort of place to start.

Tuner in Training
    i do these on the regular, so if you still need to get it right, email me at [email protected]