Thread: S550 Commanded Lambda @ WOT Doesnt Match Table

Advanced Tuner

S550 Commanded Lambda @ WOT Doesnt Match Table

I have a S550 Mustang GT with a Kenne Bell 2.8 and long tubes that I have a question about.

At WOT on the dyno, the Commanded Lambda doesn't match what I have entered in the WOT Lambda Power Enrichment table.

I looked for any multipliers that might be causing this, but I couldn't find anything. On the dyno it wasnt a big deal to adjust the MAF around the problem, but I fear that over a long pull, like a 1/2 mile runway race, the car will lean out and cause damage.

I attached a log so you can see what it is doing. The car is making 14psi and is running on VP C85 fuel.

s550kb_14psi_c85.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    Dammit. I posted this in the wrong forum.....

Can someone please move this to the Ford section??

Senior Tuner
    Haven't seen log but does measured lambda match target? Not sure why but instead of only using fuel trims these cars shift commanded to hit target also

post your tune

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ridenrunwv View Post
    Haven't seen log but does measured lambda match target? Not sure why but instead of only using fuel trims these cars shift commanded to hit target also
    No. Actual Lambda is where I want it, but the trim look like they're trying to pull it back up to commanded.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto-Hentzschel View Post
    post your tune
    Here you go.

s550_kb_id1000_c85.hpt

Senior Tuner
    I'll look at tune later. I wouldn't worry much about one of those cars leaning out if it has fuel system and injectors to keep up with demands. I've seen them hitting commanding with tunes really far off before and they get to their target quickly

Tuner in Training
    Your maf is off abit but not terrible, adjust your pe wot lambda till you see what you want out the back with the dyno wideband.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by caged View Post
    Your maf is off abit but not terrible, adjust your pe wot lambda till you see what you want out the back with the dyno wideband.
    I'm happy with where the fueling is at, but I would like my commanded lambda to match the table. I want to know whats causing it to read differently.