Thread: Steering Angle PID - 2018 Camaro

Potential Tuner

Steering Angle PID - 2018 Camaro

I picked up the HP Tuners MPVI2, as I was hopeful this would be able to give me the most data possible to the TrackAddict app. I've got everything hooked up, and the GM PIDs that are listed are a bit disappointing.

How can I pull steering angle, brake pressure, lateral acceleration (from the in-car accelerometer), etc??

thanks,
    Adrial

We're working on bringing all the channels that are available in our VCM Scanner desktop software to our mobile apps like TrackAddict, when using an MPVI2. This would greatly exceed what's presently available in most, or maybe all, mobile OBD apps on the market, but it's unfortunately not ready just yet... In the meantime, TrackAddict is currently able to request standardized SAE parameters (aka Mode 01), plus a small number of extras for GM vehicles (when you have an MPVI2). Much much more is in the works, and this is a top priority that we've been working on...

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the reply! Are there plans to pull steering angle, lateral accelerate (from in-car sensor), etc?

That would be a great addition and advantage over the "other" Bluetooth OBD2 dongles, beyond the already powerful engine tuning capabilities.