Thread: 2018 3.5L F150 411whp 4440wtq Anyone see come ways to improve?

2018 3.5L F150 411whp 4440wtq Anyone see come ways to improve?

The attached tune file made 411whp and 440wtq on a 2018 F150 3.5L that other than 34in tires (295/60/20s) was stock. Both runs made on 91 Octane, and in same gear (I removed speed limiter from stock tune to get a good applicable baseline).

I can not take 100% credit for this tune. It was modified from another tune file that someone had shared on the forum. It was done on the dyno and I have used the same tune in multiple vehicles. Overall impression of the tune is very good, but I personally feel there is some room for improvement. All the trucks that have this tune do some towing of boats/campers etc, so I like how the boost comes in not super aggressive for a towing performance tune.

I am also attaching the original file so everyone can see the changes. Just looking to help everyone and myself improve these.

thank youPKFK3D3_TDRH1SForiginal.hptPKFK3D3_TDRH1SFCustom.hptecoboostdyno.jpg

Tuner
    Do you happen to have a log of the dyno pull for the tuned run? The torque spiking early, dipping, the rising some and leveling off looks like you’re running into a limiter early. Many tunes are designed to operate that way, but it can make the power delivery feel kind of like its surging.