Thread: Having trouble getting my scanner to display 2 bar after upgrading to the latest v4

Tuner in Training

Having trouble getting my scanner to display 2 bar after upgrading to the latest v4

Hey,

I've been tuning my car for years with an old laptop that finally died. I think I started in 2008 so it was an old version on windows xp. The laptop died and I have now upgraded and cannot seem to make my scanner read above 105kpa. My ve tables in my editor show above 105 but not the scanner.

Help please.

5.hpl

thanks,
    Mark.

You are still only logging the 1 bar MAP channel.

Remove that channel and replace it with the 2 bar MAP channel or 3 bar MAP channel.

You're also missing your injector data, commanded AFR or EQ ratio, knock retard and many other things you'll want when logging a boosted vehicle.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    You are still only logging the 1 bar MAP channel.

Remove that channel and replace it with the 2 bar MAP channel or 3 bar MAP channel.

You're also missing your injector data, commanded AFR or EQ ratio, knock retard and many other things you'll want when logging a boosted vehicle.
    Thanks for the quick reply, that worked. I knew I was missing the others also but i am starting from scratch so right now i was just trying to get the out of boost close. I was looking for a place to download scanner profiles.

I havent had luck finding something that matches my setup. LS2 6L running on my LS1 computer with 96lb injectors.
    Last edited by blacksi; 10-25-2018 at 07:55 PM.