Thread: rtt help

Tuner in Training

rtt help

i have an 03 2500hd 6.0 had it tuned in the past by some one els and bought my own mpvi2 since i started tuning my car but it doesnt give anything under the OS section a buddy said its because its been previously tuned by some one els how do i get the option available?

You need the stock file to revert back too, otherwise you are up a creek without a paddle.

Once the OS has been upgraded you can no longer upgrade it or change to a different OS, the only option is to have the stock file to flash it back to factory then change the OS again.

You can click edit > calibrations details to see what your stock OS was upgraded too.

RTT is not on every OS either, so it's the luck of the draw if your stock file had it to begin with. Your only real options are to find the stock file, get a different computer or spend more money on credits to try and write entire over the upgraded OS with a different stock file and hope it works.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    well i read a few other places on here that flashing it back to stock with a tech 2 scanner should do the trick