Thread: Very Rich Commanded AFR E67

Tuner in Training

Very Rich Commanded AFR E67

I've never messed with a gen 4 before and im having issues getting a SC'd LS3 swap we just finished to startup. Its commanding a 1.8afr on startup on E85.
    Any help would be appreciated. 2 BAR sd

Dans Bug Supercharger tune 2.hpt18-10-26 16-37-35.hpl

without seeing start up or actual tune file there is no way to have any idea whats going on. It could be eq of 1.35 meaning very lean not afr but eq ratio very big difference between afr and eq ratio. need tune> I think weve been through this you've reduced an e67 to a 2 bar when it can read 3 so if it is actually 1.8 afr your predicted coeficcients are wrong or your injector data is way wrong.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by jpierro79 View Post
    without seeing start up or actual tune file there is no way to have any idea whats going on. It could be eq of 1.35 meaning very lean not afr but eq ratio very big difference between afr and eq ratio. need tune> I think weve been through this you've reduced an e67 to a 2 bar when it can read 3 so if it is actually 1.8 afr your predicted coeficcients are wrong or your injector data is way wrong.

Ill flash the original OS into it instead of the 2 bar. Can you see this file?

Dans Bug Supercharger tune 3.hpt

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    look into IVT tables
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

well also look at vve table they look like ls9 totally differenty. Look im going to state this as simply as i can your beating a dead horse if you dont get this ecu back to its original e67 state period. Your expecting miracles. The shortest route is back to stock OS period!!! Its an ls3 ovewritten with ls2 software and your trying to make it work. Its like trying to get a horse to mate with a cat!!!

Tuner in Training
    I wrote the stock OS back into it. Here is the logs I tried and current hpt file. Im getting no inj pulse. I dont understand whats going on here
    Dans Bug Supercharger tune 3.hpt
    18-10-29 16-01-52.hpl
    18-10-29 16-01-25.hpl
    18-10-29 16-00-37.hpl

Tuner in Training
    Figured I would update what fixed the issue. The cam sensor was bad, we replaced it and it fired right up on the Stock OS tune I posted above.

you dont have the correct predicted coefficients to your sensors. you dont have the correct base VVE table and you have no clue if all your sensors are accurate to the correct offsets. Please there is no miracle. you wrote a cts v VVE set up ITS NOT A CTS V!!! write an ls3!!!Hell it might not even be an ls3 it might be an l99 with DOD. Maybe you should pass this car on to someone else? Your just throwing wild pitches blindfolded and not taking my advice this is the last time. Do you want it fixed ir not? just cause it has a lsa supercharger doesnt mean ANY OF THE SENSORS ARE LSA. gm can use maf for boost

Tuner in Training
    It is a GMPP crate LS3, I figured it'd be an easier starting point to use the VVE table from a CTSV to start with than the one it had in it.

Tuner in Training
    This is the tune that was in it.

Dans Bug stock ls3 tune.hpt

Second tune is using the ctsv spark advance table, ctsv map values, ctsv scalar and throttle body settings. I have the FIC injector data in and the E85 afr.

Dans Bug Supercharger tune 5.hpt

Dont take this the wrong way but I think your looking for an easy way out. You have to match every sensory with proper offset predicted coefficients and if your not will to do the work i stop here. Youve got a crap bundle in your lap and you dont want to do the work to sort it out. Or you cant. Please no offense but either do the work or pass it off

Tuner in Training
    I have the proper offsets, im using the red map sensor with the correct offset. What other offsets/coefficients are you talking about?

Tuner in Training
    Im not looking for an easy way out, this gen 4 stuff is new to me and im wanting to learn it so I can do it correctly but im not understanding what exact offsets and coefficients you are talking about. I have the stock tune with the stock offsets and coefficients that was in the ecu. I have only changed the map values, injector values, tb tables and spark advance to get a starting point. If you're really willing to help then im ready to put the time in to figure it out. But if you are gonna keep accusing me of trying to take an easy way out then I dont want the help. Im simply trying to find a decent starting point to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLR1SE View Post
    I have the proper offsets, im using the red map sensor with the correct offset. What other offsets/coefficients are you talking about?
    Wait the red map sensor from a CTS V ( or at least the same part number) ? If so that's a 3 bar map.