So Im in the process of trying to VE tune my GTO but Im hesitant to start because I'm readying how to in the Tuning School book and there are things missing for me.

First off in VCM Editor it says to click on edit on the menu bar and select "Virtual Volumetric Efficiency" This is not a option on my VCM Editor so instead I went to "Engine, Airflow, General, Main VE" and found my "Primary" VE table. However VE Lo Altd and VE Hi Altd are also options. At any rate this help me built the VCM Scanner I need to scan VE LTFT.

The main problem now is once I collect data and go into to paste selecting "Multiply by %" the numbers transfer fine but after that it says "Next, in the Virtual Volumetric Efficiency table on the left hand side, select the Calculate Coefficients button" This button is not there, Im assuming its because I'm changing my Primary and not my Virtual Volumetric Efficiency tables. It shows the options under a "VE Mode" on the screen shot.

I've also followed the step my step to put the car into VE mode to the letter and Im still getting MAF data... Is this normal?

Am I doing something wrong or is this book leaving something out for a E40 ECM?

It also looks like down this line this is how I will be tuning a cam into the car, just going off the screen shots. It shows intake and exhaust camshaft angles as a option and Im not seeing that as well.

Any help on VE tuning my GTO would be awesome, really I just need to know how to access my "Virtual Volumetric Efficiency" table or at a min how to add "VE Mode" to my Primary table