Thread: Ford Power Pack 2

Tuner in Training

Ford Power Pack 2

Has anyone got the latest tune file for the Power Pack 2 for a 2017 manual Mustang GT? I've searched through the forum and repository but cant find anything.

Thanks!

I think someone posted it in here. Search FRPP

Senior Tuner
    Not sure about latest tune but I've tuned after those before. That's the throttle body and CAI but stock intake manifold right? Just PM me if you can't find one and I forget to come back and post.

Tuner in Training
    I've spent the last two days looking through this forum, but i can only find the PP3 file.

@ridenrunwv yes, that's the one with the throttle body and CAI but stock manifold. If you've got a copy of it that would be awesome!

Senior Tuner
    I'm not home right now but I've tuned those before. I have one in mind I remember customer name I can find. It was definitely a PP2 tune from Ford.

Tuner in Training
    That would be awesome! Is it the stock PP2 tune as it comes from Ford Performance? Or has it been tweaked?

Thanks, and no rush!

Senior Tuner
    I'll post or send version from Ford not the one with my changes.

Tuner in Training
    Awesome, thanks!!

Senior Tuner
    Here's a PP2 tune. stock.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Cool, thanks!

And just to triple check. This is definitely the power pack 2 from ford performance. Then one that usually comes with the CAI and throttle body, but no manifold?

Senior Tuner
    That's what the customer said. Tune was a different strategy than regular GT also.

Tuner in Training
    Cool, thanks!

Tuner in Training
    Ok, so i've managed to het my hands on two PP2 tune files, but they were for a 2015 GT and a 2016 GT, and it seems they are not compatible with my 2017 PCM as I've got extra tables in HP tuners that the tunes they sent me don't have, and every time I try to write to the PCM it says "unlicensed vehicle". Its not saying I don't have credits, because I do, it just says unlicensed vehicle. In the troubleshooting that means my PCM is not supported, but that cant be the case as it managed to read the PCM without any problems.

Anyway, the search continues!

Anyone with a Power Pack 2 calibration, for a 2017 Mustang GT Manual?

Tuner in Training
    Here's a couple 2017 GT manual transmission files. One is bone stock, before the Power Pack and the other is the FRPP calibration.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    I have one still need it , It's a template not the complete tune.

Potential Tuner
    I'm looking for a temp for power pack 3 anyone have it ?

Quote Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    Ok, so i've managed to het my hands on two PP2 tune files, but they were for a 2015 GT and a 2016 GT, and it seems they are not compatible with my 2017 PCM as I've got extra tables in HP tuners that the tunes they sent me don't have, and every time I try to write to the PCM it says "unlicensed vehicle". Its not saying I don't have credits, because I do, it just says unlicensed vehicle. In the troubleshooting that means my PCM is not supported, but that cant be the case as it managed to read the PCM without any problems.

Anyway, the search continues!

Anyone with a Power Pack 2 calibration, for a 2017 Mustang GT Manual?
    Do you still have the one for the 2015, is it a manual?

Potential Tuner
    My car came from factory with power pack 2, it is a 2015 Premium GT from south america, but it is an auto

Ford Mustang 2015 Power pack 2 Stock (Alphonse).hpt

Potential Tuner
    So if I get an HP Tuner, I can download this stock tune file and flash it to my 2017 Mustang?

Advanced Tuner
    You won't be able to flash it to your car until you license it. I think 2 credits to license it and then 2 more credits to edit it.