Thread: Garbled Gopro GPS import that woks in Gopro Quick software

Tuner in Training

Garbled Gopro GPS import that woks in Gopro Quick software

Hi, I have a Gopro hero 7 and purchased RaceRender full version, so I am new to both the camera and RaceRender.

I imported one set of track videos and it worked fine. I then went and imported another video, which when view in GoPro quick PC software shows the GPS track, speedo etc, but in RaceRender the GPS track is a diagonal line, and all the RaceRender overlays vanish after about a minute when playing back in RaceRender.

So I am not sure what is wrong or how I might fix it, any advice or tips?

Are you trying to import the second video as an overlay onto the first video or as a new project?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Candive View Post
    Are you trying to import the second video as an overlay onto the first video or as a new project?
    As a totally new project.

With this second file, in RR3, right click and export it as a CSV file. You can view this file in excel. Does it "look" ok. Is there enough data that would go beyond a minute? Then start a new project and import just this CSV file. Connect some gauges to it and then play it from the beginning. Does is play as expected or cuts out after a minute? Let us know how you go.