Thread: 2013 RIPP Jeep

Potential Tuner

2013 RIPP Jeep

I just purchased a JK with a RIPP supercharger on it. I really like it except the Diablo tune in it is painful to say the least. The first problem is I can?t get it to smog because it refuses to cycle all of the required blocks. The second problem is how it shifts. In order to get it to shift in some gears you have to lift or it will bounce off the rev limiter even at less than 50% throttle.

Does anyone have any recommendations? My understanding is that changing over to HP tuners may be a better option to solve both of my problems. Is that correct? Thanks

Tuner in Training
    Unless things have changed lately there is no transmission support for auto JK's in the MPVI2

Advanced Tuner
    The A580 auto behind the 3.6L's is supported and tunes up fantastic with a blower.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemituna View Post
    The A580 auto behind the 3.6L's is supported and tunes up fantastic with a blower.
    That?s what I needed to hear... Banging it off the rev limiter when you are only have throttle sucks. Now I need a suggestion on a local tuner or someone that already has a close tune that can be finished via logging. Any suggestions? I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.