Thread: VCM Editor License/Credits

Potential Tuner

VCM Editor License/Credits

Hello everyone,

New to the forum here and tried using the search function but did not have any luck finding what I needed.

I have the HPTuners MPVI unit (not pro and not MPVI2). On my HPTuners account it shows that I have 8 GM credits available after putting in the serial number and the application key.

The problem is that when I try to upload a tune that my tuner sent me (Yesterday I sent him the read file and he made some changes to that file and sent me the new tune file today) and "Write Vehicle" into VCM Editor, it states that I do not have a license for this file. I then click on "Show License Options" and it states that I do not have any GM credits. I've tried resyncing the interface as well.

Any reason this might be happening? Any help would be much appreciated.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Your customer page shows credits purchased, not how many of those you have left. I would assume if the software is telling you that you don't have any credits left that you likely don't have any credits left(ie they were all used to license vehicles). If you don't believe this is the case open a support ticket and we'll be happy to take a closer look.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"