Thread: Random Kr would like suggestions

Tuner in Training

Random Kr would like suggestions

Out of the blue I started getting random kr during hwy driving and now at wot, not sure what to do. My tuner has pulled 4 deg vs where it was happy less than a month ago. I have a rotofab dry filter, ported tb and intake and have installed a wb. I have checked around for rattles from above. Its hard to listen for any ticks with the injectors and pump clacking away. This weekend Ill try to pull it on ramps and look under it. Seems to not have it or as much when the engine is cold and seems to increase as the engine warms up. Looking for suggestions and ideas please
    Attached Files Attached Files

Camaro SS I assume?

Quick look shows me too much spark for 93octane and way lean on fueling at .90-.95ish lambda. Tune needs work. MAF transfer needs work too.

If you look at the log, your engine tq source changes to trans from axle during 3100-4100 and torque mgt kicks in pulling 18 degrees of timing at it's highest point. I also agree it is running pretty lean. 5,400rpm and up virtual tq is showing off a little bit and the MAF needs better tuning. Tune needs some dialing in, that's all.

Tune isn't attached, so it's hard to say if you have the max, peak, brake, etq TQ tables correct also.
    2018 Camaro SS, LT4 Fuel System, LT4 S/C
    2020 Ford Edge ST
    1999 Pontiac Firehawk
    1987 Chevy Caprice, 6.0L TT 4L80 AWD
    ***Only AWD box chevy in the world***
    Next Level Tuning and Performance
    Tuning email: [email protected]

Tuner in Training
    Yes you are correct its a 16 Camaro ss (totally spaced that sorry). I will include my tune file when I get to my PC.

Learning this stuff for the first time is a little overwhelming on a gen v. I might have to try and tune my commuter car (2.2 ecotec) so I can learn the basics better.

Tuner in Training
    here is the tune file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I do a bunch of these if you ever need some help