Thread: MPVI 2 to pro upgrade question

Tuner in Training

MPVI 2 to pro upgrade question

Hey guys,

Wonder if any one knows the answer to this.
    If I go ahead and buy the MPVI 2 no pro version when Pro comes out is it a whole new unit or just a upgrade add on to the new MPVI 2? In other words can I but the MPVI 2 and upgrade it or should I wait for PRO to come out?

I need pro to run my Wideband into the MPVI 2 correct? Im seeing some people say I need pro and a expander hub. What might all this cost me?

MPVI 2 - 299.99 (fair price)
    PRO - $249.99 (okay I won't bitch)
    2 credits - $99.99 (Worth every penny)
    expander hub???

$650 Im willing to pay, I hope the hub isn't much if we need it also

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook937 View Post
    Hey guys,

Wonder if any one knows the answer to this.
    If I go ahead and buy the MPVI 2 no pro version when Pro comes out is it a whole new unit or just a upgrade add on to the new MPVI 2? In other words can I but the MPVI 2 and upgrade it or should I wait for PRO to come out?

I need pro to run my Wideband into the MPVI 2 correct? Im seeing some people say I need pro and a expander hub. What might all this cost me?

MPVI 2 - 299.99 (fair price)
    PRO - $249.99 (okay I won't bitch)
    2 credits - $99.99 (Worth every penny)
    expander hub???

$650 Im willing to pay, I hope the hub isn't much if we need it also
    No sure if you still need an answer on this but my understanding is there is no difference between the MPVI2 and MPVI2 Pro except for the Pro link which can be added on. It's not like the MPVI1 interface where the actual interface was physically different.

Ah, forget what I said. Apparently the Pro comes with expandable internal memory.
    Last edited by Homer; 12-03-2018 at 09:09 AM.