Thread: Ugh!

Advanced Tuner

Ugh!

im about to throw the LC1 against a wall. i JUST got it back a week or two ago and i think i zapped the analog chip again ill check whats going on later. probably when i forgot to plug in the hpt box with the switch off..blah . maybe ill get lucky, maybe im jus an idiot..who knws
    ok wasnt the analog that parts reading fine, i tried changing the formulas around and wht not but nothing changed reading wise while the engine is running...wtf.. like its reading 17-18:1 and that cant be right
    Last edited by Wnts2Go10O; 08-16-2006 at 06:52 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    welp, i think its the sensor is dead. doh

Advanced Tuner
    I sent my LC-1 back last week. They say it will be another week before they get to it. I had it hooked up correctly. It seems like they get really agitated over on the innovate board when you point out that their product isn't very reliable. I'm hoping they straight out replace it.
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePiss
    I sent my LC-1 back last week. They say it will be another week before they get to it. I had it hooked up correctly. It seems like they get really agitated over on the innovate board when you point out that their product isn't very reliable. I'm hoping they straight out replace it.
    the thing is its reading on the analog end jus not changing with the throttle or anything. im going to check the sensor in the evening and see if its dead. hopefully it isnt dead... 80 bux for a new sensor..blah..

Advanced Tuner
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePiss
    55 now