Thread: ROUSH base tune HELP Please

Tuner

ROUSH base tune HELP Please

hello I am new to the HP tuning world. however I'm not walking into this completely blind I have been around dynos and tuning a hand full of times. I have been a mechanic for 19 years with 14 being at ford 8 year senior master at ford currently i just do custom builds for the dealer now. I have installed Roush superchargers on 28 f150s 4 mustangs in the past 4 months. ONE truck being my own.Ii program them with Roush interface witch is basic and it's plug in download, up load type of tuning.
    I've done my research on many tuning systems and chose to purchase HP Tuner for my truck just to change a few things with speed limiter rev limiter... it is a 2018 f150 5.0 with roush supercharger kit

I set everything up on my laptop windows 10 all vcm suits and drivers, editor... the HPMI2 is loaded under my account with purchased credits and ready to go.
    at time of read vehicle it does its thing. At time of read I gather truck info and it gathers the vin... but skips the pcm hardware selection I am choosing the TC-289 18 + ford, figuring this is correct it reads the truck i save file as is.
    Fault, when opening my saved file it states file not supported.
    Is this because of ROUSH tune???? Can i work with this or am I pissing in the wind and needing to get the truck custom tuned?
    thanks any remarks will be greatly appreciated

Tuner
    Got it to work opened file properties and change open with... Got to write what i wanted to the Roush tune and install it THANKS

Tuner
    well it works with the beta version... any comments for this?

If you want help, you need to post in the correct sub forum.

Try the ford section.

Also post your tune and what you are wanting to do, there are plenty of folks that will help you out.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPlace View Post
    If you want help, you need to post in the correct sub forum.

Try the ford section.

Also post your tune and what you are wanting to do, there are plenty of folks that will help you out.
    Well thought this sub was good because of a vcm suit problem thanks