Thread: ford mustang 2007 kenny bell help me

Tuner in Training

ford mustang 2007 kenny bell help me

good afternoon I have a ford mustang shelby gt 500 2007. kenne bell stage 3 4.0 was installed and sct firmware from the kit. everything worked well. when I visited the service, they updated pcm to the original and after that the machine stopped working as it was. sct now writes the incorrect vehicle error. nobody can configure it normally. please help, I do not know what to do

The flash update unmarried the SCT x4 from the car. If you provide a copy of the shop workorder to SCT, they may reset your x4. Or, it will cost you $150 for the reset.

Tuner in Training
    thanks and is it possible to downgrade pcm firmware?

You should be able to just reload your last tune as long as you have it saved on pc. Resetting x4 may erase all data stored.

Have you tried "returning to stock"? But it probably wont let you.

Tuner in Training
    nothing on pc

Tuner in Training
    incorrect vehicle immediately writes

Tuner in Training
    of course it is sad☹️

Well, you cant copy a tune from the x4 anyway.
    You will need to get the Kenny Bell tume file again.

My car had to go to the dealer twice for the airbag recall. I made sure that the service writer confirmed my car will not be flashed, period.

Tuner in Training
    the person in the service who did this says that he did nothing but I don?t believe in coincidence

I worked as a dealer tecb for 15 years. It is standard proceedure to check for recalls/tsb updates. So the tech was likely just doing his job.
    But I never had my x4 do that. I do believe they flashed it. Look for a new sticker on pcm or in tbe area. By law, if a pcm modification or update gets installed, they have to put a label on there somewhere.

Tuner in Training
    thank