Thread: KR Help

Advanced Tuner

KR Help

0906 TUNE.hpt
    118drive 1.hpl

Long scan at the end is where I start to pick up some kr frames 12:44:00 is where it starts Any ideas ?

Actually it starts earlier , seems to be all along the drive ... is 30 -31 * to much time its at lower throttle postions seems to be. I've never messed with timing

246/262 cam

will post tune as well

99 Camaro SS
    SD tune engine custom OS
    Last edited by 79 z28; 11-08-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Fix the airflow model man.

Look at those fuel trims, it's almost a constant attempt on the computers part to remove fuel. Your trims are way in the negative, like -20+ basically the whole time. Your VE table needs a ton of help and your timing curves are not very good from 0-2000rpm and 0-50 cylinder airmass.

The amount of knock you saw is so minor that it's really a non issue at low throttle inputs but your biggest concerns right now is the airflow model. You need to put this thing into open loop and start correcting the VE table with a wideband error and no fuel trim control.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    I know its running fat I did that as I was having an issue with popping KR and didn't want to hurt the engine by running it lean. I had a throttle body issue at the same time . TO much air getting in So I set it all fat so I would know in my mind it was running lean. I was using the stft's to tune as I have trust issues running on the wideband error factor.... I know its fat but when I hear it popping it scares the crap out of me and I think its lean ….

I was planning on fixing the VE table but not sure how to look at spark advance and time it properly... I think I need to pull a little in a few cells somewhere ..lol... obvioulsy