AiRaid intake
    2018 intake manifold
    IMRC deltetes
    LU47 Injectors
    Kooks LT's
    Muffler Delete
    FRPP X pipe
    on E85

Getting a huge lean spike, I see that INJ DC is off the charts at 120% which is going to be fixed via fuel pump system as I've already tried boosting up the maf cuve (looks horrible now) and I've tried commanding lower Lambda and nothing is working. I was getting the lean spike on 93 as the car was getting dialed in but was exponentially magnified after switching to E obviously. My First Question is, what are all the Driver Demand Limiters the car is going through? The second is can anyone explain why I would see this kind of lean spike on an N/A car?18-08-11 18-26-08.hplsetup93&op&eqq&wot&mafff&trans.hpt18-08-11 17-33-25.hpl I am going to post the latest tune file and a couple of logs. Any info would help!

Advanced Tuner
    EDIT: I realized the file was locked, here is the unlocked file.setup93&op&eqq&wot&mafff&trans.hpt

Quote Originally Posted by txtailtorcher View Post
    EDIT: I realized the file was locked, here is the unlocked file.setup93&op&eqq&wot&mafff&trans.hpt

Did you lock out the IMRC on the 2018 intake? if so make sure you disabled IMRC I would also only run in MP 14 and higher disabled 0-13 youll also need to datalog your VCT and see what cam angles you are running if you deleted IMRC you will want around 30 on intake and 0 on the Exhaust

Advanced Tuner
    Yes all is good and drivability is good as well. Just wondering why the driver demand limiters, I got a couple to go away after some more trans tuning. I'll mess with the VCT as you suggested as well!
    I'll data log the VCT next time too.

Senior Tuner
    Have you emailed support, I think your driver demand limit source PID is reporting incorrectly. To me it looks like its reporting some hex that correlates to RPM, but noting useful.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    Have you emailed support, I think your driver demand limit source PID is reporting incorrectly. To me it looks like its reporting some hex that correlates to RPM, but noting useful.
    Not yet no, I was not sure what I was looking at. I'll give them a shout and see what they say.

Advanced Tuner
    Solved, no limiters active. Didnt get to email support ( i will later) but i monitored other limiters and found nothing active. Other than the occasional oscillation control.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazer2 View Post
    Did you lock out the IMRC on the 2018 intake? if so make sure you disabled IMRC I would also only run in MP 14 and higher disabled 0-13 youll also need to datalog your VCT and see what cam angles you are running if you deleted IMRC you will want around 30 on intake and 0 on the Exhaust
    Is that all you really need to do to tune of the IMRCs?

I'm thinking about ordering an 18 manifold and the only thing I keep seeing for doing the lockouts is disabling 0 to 13, disabling the imrc switch, and adjusting the cams. Is there more to it than that? Still a newb to all this and trying to better understand it all.