I?ve ran into something I could use a second opinion on and possibly some help, I have an 05 Colorado originally 3.5 now converted to an 09 Colorado E67 ECM with a GenIV 5.3, T42 with a GenIV Silverado 4l60e.

My problem is, the 09 base file for the E67 V8 Colorado and T42 use an internal mode switch on the trans for PRNDL control(O/S #24251063). However my trans (being from a Silverado) does not use an internal mode switch, and uses the common external mode switch. With the T42 O/S requesting IMS signal, it?s not sending a CAN bus code to the E67, to send a serial signal to the IPC for PRNDL even though it?s wired correctly.

I suppose I can bench flash the T42 TCM in GM SPS to the correct O/S for the trans not requiring an IMS; from a Silverado? But I feel like Hptuners will see the O/S difference and not let me write the two calibrations together. I see a tab in HPT named PRNDL Config, it shows the encoded bits for PRNDL output over CAN I?m guessing? Can this simply just be tuned to not look for the IMS? Or would someone happen to have a compatible T42 operating system with my E67 V8 combination.09 colorado 5.3 e67 t42 dewayne stock.hpt

Thanks!