Thread: Help with throttle hang on supercharged 2015 at WOT

Help with throttle hang on supercharged 2015 at WOT

Does anyone know what causes the throttle to hang WOT when letting off the throttle on a supercharged 2015 GT. It is scary when you need to cut the throttle quickly and it is slow to close.

Advanced Tuner
    Are you sure it's wot? Or just not closing completely?

When the car is spinning the tires and going towards the wall I am sure it close to WOT

Advanced Tuner
    What does datalog show?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I doubt you'll be able to get much help without posting the .hpt file & scanner log of the issue, good luck.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to get much help without posting the .hpt file & scanner log of the issue, good luck.
    lol I posted the exact same thing last night and then deleted it worried it might sound mean

I will take the car out and log the issue. It is fairly common issue that multiple people have with multiple tunes. I am surprised you guys have not experienced it.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcc0521 View Post
    I will take the car out and log the issue. It is a fairly common issue that multiple people have with multiple tunes. I am surprised you guys have not experienced it.
    Could be tq table related, I was messing around one day and found that if DD and tq tables are too high it'll cause the TB to stick under certain conditions. For what I found; it would stick at low-speed 30-50mph and under 25% pedal input. The TB would stick open at 25* static and not close till I forced the car to stop with the brakes.