Thread: Would like to read my 2012 B8 A4 2.0T. What selection should I make in read menu?

Question Would like to read my 2012 B8 A4 2.0T. What selection should I make in read menu?

As title states. I can see the Option for the VAG ZF8 in the tranny hardware, but I'm not sure what to pick for the BCM (ME, MED, Simos, etc...). Can HP Tuners, or anyone whose successfully read their computer tell me what they chose? I'd be more than happy to upload the stock tune to the repository when I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by evolmotorsprt View Post
    As title states. I can see the Option for the VAG ZF8 in the tranny hardware, but I'm not sure what to pick for the BCM (ME, MED, Simos, etc...). Can HP Tuners, or anyone whose successfully read their computer tell me what they chose? I'd be more than happy to upload the stock tune to the repository when I read it.
    If its not identifying its not in our OSID Database.
    Could you post up the ECM part of your Infolog while connected (Not the whole infolog as it may contain your application key or other personal information) that lists the OSID, and I'll take a look.
    If its not broke, just give it time.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@HPTuners View Post
    If its not identifying its not in our OSID Database.
    Could you post up the ECM part of your Infolog while connected (Not the whole infolog as it may contain your application key or other personal information) that lists the OSID, and I'll take a look.
    Hello Steven,

Can HP Tuners read this ECM: 7E8, CAN, ECM -EngineControl? It's for 2014 Volkswagen Jetta, 2.0 L, 4 Cyl which is similar to the A4 2.0T. Thanks.

11.962 @ 117.14mph-AFE dry air filters, ROW boxes, & stock tune - 2/25/16
    12.214 @ 115.22mph-AFE dry air filters, ROW boxes, & EC V5 dyno tune - 4/21/16
    12.057 @ 115.97mph-AFE dry air filters, ROW boxes, & EC V6 tune - 2/3/17
    12.067 @ 116.30mph-AFE dry air filters, ROW boxes, MBH headers, midpipes, X-pipe, & EC V7 header tune - 3/25/18
    11.844 @ 119.14mph-AFE dry air filters, ROW boxes, MBH headers, Quaalude midpipes w/Mag. cats & Vibrant mufflers, X-pipe, & Quaalude HP Tuner tune - 12/6/18