Thread: Z06 tune to 0411

Tuner in Training

Z06 tune to 0411

Can a 2006 Z06 oem tune be transferred to 0411 for dbc use with 4L80e?

Sure, you can try.

Best bet is to copy over some of the main things to want from it. Lots of things you can't copy over because a corvette could either be using a larger or smaller engine than what you are running and the fact that it's drive by wire you can't use some tables.

You can't just copy/paste the whole thing into a DBC calibration that's for sure.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I have a 416 LQ9 based engine, with CNC'd 243's, LSXRt 102 intake and TB, 40lb injectors, and small cam. I forget the specs on cam. Can't find card at moment. I just wanted some base tables to get it running. I'm a newb.

All I can say is good luck with that. What you have is not the norm and everything is custom to the engine and it's needs.

Change the cylinder volume to the correct size, add in your injector data, maybe add 5-10% to the base running airflow and see if it idles. Then you're in for a long long road of tuning if you are a newb.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.