Start running this car test&tune have tazer & softest $100 tires I can find. Figure out tire temp and pressure, watch 60fts drop. Then I start resetting adaptives before first run. Track mode TC on launch off idle ( I know, right) on second yellow strait to floor in drive+ manual mode. First hit 2-3 revs of tire spin hook & go. Second hit and after dead hook drop .10 off ET. Hmmmm. Repeat over several different days. So the car tunes itself and runs within 2-3 hundredths. Need to read, log, tune & drop that bad learning run with a new baseline tune dead hooking to learn off of. Ha Ha Ha that seemed so easy! Oh no then the differance between 2 hours in staging and 2&1/2 and I believe I witness parameter decay. First hit spin, 2&1/2 hours,Second hit spin- what that?s not normal but within .02 ET, 2 hours, third hit dead hook drop full .10 ET- 1.74 60ft 12.20 quarter, that?s not fast by any means but on $100 tires off idle. To the point NN and TC do some cool stuff. Trying to wrap my head around logging the car tuning it self and guiding my tuning, without losing consistency and gaining traction. After going through this and reading the NN thread on page 35 , still debating with my direction on how I want to tune. Maybe reading this can help someone chasing their tail with NN on. Really not sure with out full access to the OS if you can really overcome the adaptives.