Thread: Segment Swapper- Macro?

Potential Tuner

Segment Swapper- Macro?

I just spent several hours of my life adjusting table axis values and moving values from a 6.4 calibration into a 5.7 calibration. As I understand it, the GM guys can transfer calibration segments with a few check boxes.

If it's not possible to swap segments in the Dodge calibrations, can we at least get macro option in VCM Editor in order to automate the axis adjustments and value moves? This would be a huge time saver and seems like a reasonable request.

Please tell me if I'm off base here or somehow missing the easy way to do this as I'm a complete noob with HP Tuners stuff.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by nevolution View Post
    I just spent several hours of my life adjusting table axis values and moving values from a 6.4 calibration into a 5.7 calibration. As I understand it, the GM guys can transfer calibration segments with a few check boxes.

If it's not possible to swap segments in the Dodge calibrations, can we at least get macro option in VCM Editor in order to automate the axis adjustments and value moves? This would be a huge time saver and seems like a reasonable request.

Please tell me if I'm off base here or somehow missing the easy way to do this as I'm a complete noob with HP Tuners stuff.
    "Compare", "Open Compare File", once desired compare file is open, "Compare", "View Comparison Log". Browse through log and find tables you wish to carry over changes from, highlight specific tables (one by one), right click, select "Copy Over Selected Differences". Or, if you want to copy over the entire calibration, just select "Copy Over All Differences".

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by B00STJUNKY View Post
    "Compare", "Open Compare File", once desired compare file is open, "Compare", "View Comparison Log". Browse through log and find tables you wish to carry over changes from, highlight specific tables (one by one), right click, select "Copy Over Selected Differences". Or, if you want to copy over the entire calibration, just select "Copy Over All Differences".
    Thanks BOOSTJUNKY; I didn't realized that functionality existed and that works great.