Thread: Id1300 Injector help

Id1300 Injector help

have a 2009 Z06 built with a novi blower. been messing with this car for a few days. the owner gave me the wrong injector data (was sold something different than what he thought he bought) put ID300 in the car. everything is working great expect it wont start on the first start. I have to hit the ignition switch again and it fires right up. I am using double the stoich method. but feel like the issue is in the injector data and feel like I am just looking over a setting. can someone please take a quick look and let me know. the car has a boost referenced fuel regular just incase you need that info as well. attached is the tune file and injector data. I would appreciate any info

2009 vette @1300cc injectors.hpt
    ID1300-GM-Characterization-Tables-HP-Tuners-7-30-2013.xls

Senior Tuner
    your offset v press v volts needs to be setup like your IFR so use the column u have ur fuel pressure set at say 400kpa put that in all column, or if ur running 304kpa use that column, also your VE table isnt populated u will need to for it to work properly as its used during SD

Sorry but not really following. I have put the data from ID in the offsetvpvv. So o am a little confused

Senior Tuner
    u have a boost referanced reg so i seen u have all the same value in the IFR so u also have to do that with the [ecm12308] if u are running fuel pressure (pump running engine not running) at say 58psi (400kpa) copy that whole column into all the columns, if u are running a different fuel pressure find that column and copy into all, that will get all the data working right and see if it helps

Okay so the whole table for ecm 12308 should be set to 400 kpa. I will make the adjustment and see what happens. Thanks

Car won?t start at all when I fill 12308 with 400 kpa in all the cells

Senior Tuner
    use the 400kpa "column" and fill all other columns with the values in it

Last edited by 07GTS; 11-22-2018 at 01:43 AM.