Thread: Numbers naming rows in 6l80 Shift time torque adder tables - legit or placeholder?

Tuner in Training

Numbers naming rows in 6l80 Shift time torque adder tables - legit or placeholder?

Tried google but cant find a definitive answer.

On the set of spreadsheets under torque adders--- the Torque rows and RPM columns have numbers in them relative to the vehicles output at X RPM. Are these legitimate numbers that the transmission's sensors and the program recognizes? or are they visual place holders for the UX?

Why I ask-- I have put an LSA into my car and starting to tune the trans. My Chevy SS now has very similar characteristics as a 2014 ZL1 does (GVW, HP/torque curve, etc.) I know you should never just cut and paste and I know the trans are slightly different (6l80/6l90).. But you have to start somewhere---I plan on using the ZL1 data as a starting point and noticed the rows have numbers correlating to a factory ZL1 power band and my file has same number of rows-- they just correlate to my original power band. (ZL1 bottom row is 575, Chevy SS is 413) If the numbers are legitimately used by the program then they need to be updated to reflect current power outputs. If they are simply a HMI visual then they don't need to be changed as I change the numbers inside the X/Y axis.
    Attached Images Attached Images