Thread: VIN Wizard 3.4.11

Potential Tuner

VIN Wizard 3.4.11

Hey guys looking for some help on the VIN wizard. I have security turned off, wrote that to the vehicle pulled that file off and now I go to change the VIN (making one plow truck out of 2) and it says Vin changed successfully, which made me very happy to read. Prob is immediately after I do that I hit control S and my VCM editor window closes. So I did it all again, but went to file>save as and it closed the window aswell. So I did it all again and tried to write the entire change to vehicle and it shuts down my VCM editor window just like control S and save as. Could somebody walk me through is or see if they have any luck changing vin and send file back? On my Mac right now will upload files in a minute from windows computer. PM for vin.

PLOW TRUCKS are both 01, one is gm one is a chev, I have done research on here and nothing seems to be close to the problem I am running into. I emailed support last night as soon as the issue arised but no replies yet and I need to get this job done, my reputation and business are counting on it.

SCANNER IS 3.2.11
    Last edited by nickolaswhite; 11-22-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Here is the file i licensed, that im trying to modify. Whole editor closes when i click save after VIN wizard. This one is the chev computer, 2001 p01. the number i am changing to is a 01 gmc. VIN wizard claims it changes successfully but i can not get any further than that. Would i need to buy out 2001 gm trucks unlock key or is this a software issue?
    Attached Files Attached Files