Thread: Support for W205 C63/S AMG M177 engine?

Potential Tuner

Support for W205 C63/S AMG M177 engine?

Hello,
    There has been growing discussions on various forums about having cracked the "code" on the new 2015+ W205 C63/S cars to allow OBD2 port tuning. With this, are there any plans to support this platform with HPtuners in the near future?

Thx

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Silversled View Post
    Hello,
    There has been growing discussions on various forums about having cracked the "code" on the new 2015+ W205 C63/S cars to allow OBD2 port tuning. With this, are there any plans to support this platform with HPtuners in the near future?

Thx
    Not sure if it means anything, but when you try and ID a car that is not supported by VCM, The drop down list becomes available, in this list you can see MED17.7.5 in the supported ECUs listed by them. Since it wasnt listed on their supported applications list, I have not tried to ID any of this cars, but I think it might work, if not should be available pretty soon I would assume.

Potential Tuner
    I hope this gets more traction. There is so many M177/M178 Engines out there from the Merc GT to the C63, GLE63,E63,GLC63 ect... It would open up a huge market for HPTuners. Can someone from HP turners confirm it is in the works?