Thread: 2016 Mustang GT Auto Whipple 2.9 OS NEEDED

2016 Mustang GT Auto Whipple 2.9 OS NEEDED

I am needing a whipple OS for my 2016 Auto Mustang gt. I have the Gen 3 whipple. Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Just tune off your current one, if you really ant the Whipple one search for the thread labelled aftermarket strategies, it's posted on there

I found manual 2016 but no Auto. I'm having issues on stock os

Potential Tuner
    Hello BoostedYote,

This is my very first post in the forum. I have a 2016 Mustang GT Auto with Gen 3 Whipple stage 2. I don't know if I am doing it right, but here is the original reading from my Whipple OS.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This is what i needed. Thanks!

What Injectors were in that Whipple file you posted?

Potential Tuner
    What comes withe the stage 2 kit, DW 72 lb.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Mutant View Post
    Hello BoostedYote,

This is my very first post in the forum. I have a 2016 Mustang GT Auto with Gen 3 Whipple stage 2. I don't know if I am doing it right, but here is the original reading from my Whipple OS.
    is all the flare tools limiter disabled with this file?

Are the limiters disable? I am running into a issue where the TB is closing based on knock retard

The Whipple features have to be disabled using either the flare tool, or in the VCM Scanner. In VCM Scanner, I believe the controls are under Vehicle-->Controls & Special Functions. I use the flare tool as I think I had some trouble with the VCM Scanner, but it's been a while since I tried.