Thread: Dodge ram 2004 4speed tunning

Tuner in Training

Dodge ram 2004 4speed tunning

I've been working a little with my transmission and now that I've done some tunning in the engine I'd like to tune transmission to match but I'm kind of lost I worked a bit with the od but the normal drive and low gears are completely different then what I've seen before even compared to the over drive function. Has anyone had a chance to work with the tcm for the 04 1500 I'm trying to move some shift points and firm up a bit if I can I don't see any options at the moment for that but I'm at a stand still right now any suggestions

Tuner in Training
    I'll post my current tune when I get off work in a few hours

Not a lot available for 04, I have one. Hptuners doesn’t have a lot of love for the non can ngc3. You can’t firm shifts or change torque converter settings. Just shift points
    Rich

Tuner in Training
    Thanks man I found that out as well the only torque control seems to be the main tab of the engine settings . But after testing the over haul button on and off, towing mode seems to be where it's at from a dig which is for the most part to my liking . But it would have been cool to see some of the extras