Thread: 2010 300c 5.7 heads comp 266 cam stalling intermittently

Potential Tuner

2010 300c 5.7 heads comp 266 cam stalling intermittently

if someone can lay some insight as to why i am getting an intermittent stall i would highly appreciate it

thanks in advance attached are tune and log

morgan heads cam final tune pump gas.hpt
    road test.hpl

I am just a beginner myself, extremely hungry for knowledge, from what I see when your car stalls near the end of the log file, look at the timing it is commanding. Reference where in the table you should make your changes, everything is logged great. See your minimum spark table and your part throttle tables, each under a button called base. Without hesitation, in every cell of a spark map that shows negative numbers, I'd put a positive 5 or even 10 No big deal either or between. Keep multipliers in mind from other tables like baro, air temp, oil temp, etc... No need for negative timing any place or any motor that I could ever think of. I imagine you're after a lope with the cam. Still possible. This forum will also help you tell the computer you are metering more air to the engine in the feed forward controls of the electronic throttle body, in small range and large range multiply all by 40%. There is a write up on it explaining why. PS. Why idle so low with a cam?