Thread: Need 2007 Mustang 4.0 V6 Stock tune file

Potential Tuner

Need 2007 Mustang 4.0 V6 Stock tune file

Good Morning everybody! I hate for this to be my first post, but I am in a bit of a pickle. I just recieved my MVPI2 today, and was about to use it. I was previously using a SCT tuner on my car, and wanted to revert it back to sock before plugging in my MVPI2. Well, long story short, my SCT tuner decided it did not want to finish writing the stock tune. IT appears that my SCT needs to be send back and that I have to wait for a new one before I can even get my car to run again. I was hoping I could get a stock tune from someone else with a 2007+ 4.0 manual stang so I can at least get my car to start again. The only tunes I am seeing in the repo are for 2007+ autos or 2006 and under manual/auto. I was under te impression that 207 and up vehicles use a slighly different ecu but could be wrong? Also is trying to fix this issue using HP tuners even advisable? I mean I would at least like to drive my car again! Thanks for your help and advice in advace!

Tuner in Training
    When I had this issue I had to revert the ecu back to stock with the ford IDS. Where are you located? Someone might be close enough to help?

Chris

Potential Tuner
    I?m in the Waukesha area of Wisconsin. I?m trying to find someone locally who can help, but financially I?ll probably have to wait another paycheck to take care of that.