Thread: Hellcat Flex fuel Upstream Goal Voltage Offset

Tuner in Training

Hellcat Flex fuel Upstream Goal Voltage Offset

2016 hellcat manual trans challenger. I believe I got most of my issues worked out but I'm concerned about "Upstream Goal Voltage Offset" I think I have the FAR offset worked out and I'm guessing these two are reliant upon eachother. I think I may have this wrong because I know the E85 I put into this vehicle is actually E80 but I am seeing 87% on the alchohol content. If some one could give me an idea of how this chart works or the math needed to get the correct numbers I would really appreciate it. Right now I just have it at what I have seen on other flex fuel vehicles that dodge offers (ex. Chrysler pacifica.)

Tuner in Training
    Bump, does anyone have anything to add to this? I did the math for the FAR offset, but now i'm stuck at alcohol content reading 90%. Car was learning content, but seems to be stuck there now? Would really like to figure the voltage offset (if its even needed) and the FAR offset. A push in the right direction, or if someone could provide their Y axis for those 2 tables I would greatly appreciate it.