Thread: Cadillac CT6 Support

Cadillac CT6 Support

Hello Bill and everyone at HPtuners.

There's a hot little car that is currently not on the HP-tuner available list. 2017+ Cadillac CT6 Plug In Electric Hybrid.
    Shes fast in stock form and has great potential. Thoughts on getting this available? Quick video on the car.

https://youtu.be/0nFlOO22rwk

Also up coming is the new CT6 V TT V8, is this on the list for future support?

Thanks.

I have a CT-6 TTV6

I have pulled the tune and scanned it. Haven't written to it yet, but looking at the scan tells me there is a good amount of extra power to be had...
    I always tune VVE....
    2016 C7 M7 Z51
    Callies ultra billet crank
    Callies ultra billet rods
    Diamond pistons
    Jhonson high speed lifters
    Ported and polished headwork
    Custom cam
    YSi-V7

Having tuned several ATS's, Camaro's (with the 2.0L) ETC.. I know there is room to grow! Having scanned the car while driving, it's only giving me 12-13psi of boost and timing is a mere 3deg at peak Tq rising to 6deg in the upper rpms.
    But with the help of the twin electric engines this car feels as fast/possibly faster than a stock 3.6L Vsport to 80mph. Just wish it was unlocked to see what her potential is !!

Tuner in Training
    Can you share the base tune file ? We have some questions on the LGW but cant get access to a CT6 that they will let us pull a read on.

Thanks!

I actually just traded it in for an Audi and I think I ditched the tune.

I will check when I get home.
    I pulled my next door neighbor's tune before I traded mine and his was a 2.0T and I still have it because we were going to mess around with it. There really did not seem to be much difference except for some areas zeroed out.
    I always tune VVE....
    2016 C7 M7 Z51
    Callies ultra billet crank
    Callies ultra billet rods
    Diamond pistons
    Jhonson high speed lifters
    Ported and polished headwork
    Custom cam
    YSi-V7

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the reply what I need is the injector tables. We are hoping the LGW injectors are a upgraded version of the LGX injectors, We would be able to tell by looking at the injector tables. Would be awesome if you had any of your tunes as I am sure the injector data was never changed!

Thanks!