Thread: Harry's LapTimer Style Template

Potential Tuner

Harry's LapTimer Style Template

After switching to an AIM Solo 2 DL + RaceRender I was missing the nice modern but simple layout from Harry's LapTimer. I figured recreating it as close as I could would be a great exercise for learning RaceRender more in-depth. I made some slight alterations/additions to my liking, but this is what I came up with. Enjoy! Template is available on GitHub: https://github.com/anthonymckay/HLT-RaceRender

Last edited by anthonymckay; 12-05-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Hello !

I had the same thinking as you, coming from HLT ! Your View is brilliant, but the template is not working i am afraid..
    Did you made a updated template you could share ?

Thanks a lot

Mat

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat@1975 View Post
    Hello !

I had the same thinking as you, coming from HLT ! Your View is brilliant, but the template is not working i am afraid..
    Did you made a updated template you could share ?

Thanks a lot

Mat
    Try renaming the file to "Project - HLT Style Layout" instead of "Data - HLT Style Layout". It seems like the newer versions of RaceRender look for files that start with "Project" instead of "Data". I think there is a way to get to the Data named files too, but it's not nearly as obvious as the Project ones.

You can also just double click the file to get RaceRender to open with it, make your changes (to the Location/Driver/Car/Date), and then export it as a layout for easier usage the next time.