Thread: P012B Code Demon

Tuner

P012B Code Demon

We have a demon here that we did 2.65 upper, 10% lower, ID1300s, and Fore Triples with E85. At part throttle, about 105 KPA, i keep getting a P012B code with the lightning bolt. What i have noticed is that everytime it does it, is that the bypass valve pos 1 goes to 4 volts, while the MAP is around 105 KPA, so my best guess is that it is not expecting to see boost with the bypass valve at that voltage but it is seeing boost and so its not happy about that.
    Everything else seems to be great though. WOT is great, no issues there. I have read the few threads that pertain to that code, and tried a few things, but nothing seems to help. Does anybody have any ideas on what to do to keep this from happening? Any Help would be appreciated! I have spent a couple days now making changes that i feel should help, but no luck yet. Tune is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by totalengine; 12-06-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Tuner
    Ok so i may have figured it out, atleast i havent been able to make it throw the code again since the change... After grabbing some lunch and taking a break, i got back into the tune and saw what i had completely overlooked before, Throttle Outlet Pressure Sensor Threshold/Rationality Tables. I guess i had over looked it because as i was glancing over it all i was seeing was OUTLET, but after a closer read, i saw it says Throttle Outlet... which is one in the same with Supercharger Inlet, which is the code it was throwing. So the lightbulb went off lol. But anyways, so far so good, i will report back later if all continues to go well.

Potential Tuner
    im getting the same light on deceleration any thoughts

Tuner
    Well the changes seem to be working good. Raised the values in the Throttle Outlet Pressure Sensor Threshold/Rationality Tables. Havnt had any issues since dong that.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by totalengine View Post
    Well the changes seem to be working good. Raised the values in the Throttle Outlet Pressure Sensor Threshold/Rationality Tables. Havnt had any issues since dong that.

Wheres that table located under HPtuners beta -> Engine -> Airflow?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by RENNprd View Post
    Wheres that table located under HPtuners beta -> Engine -> Airflow?
    Engine DIAG -> Airflow -> Throttle outlet pressure sensor