Thread: Do manual transmission need to adjust torque coefficients?

Do manual transmission need to adjust torque coefficients?

There have been a few posts lately about torque coefficients and their affects on hard and soft shifts. I thought this was the vve coefficients but I was obviously wrong. So now with a better understanding, I get that the idea is to match the actual torque and supposedly this can remove stiff shifts. But what about a manual transmission? Is there any point in adjusting your torque coefficients on a t-56?

Advanced Tuner
    I'm curious about this as well

ive searched the forums and still cant find a definite answer, anyone know this one or played with these tables on a manual transmission?

Tuning Addict
    Depends on the build - if extreme I highly recommend it if only for drivability issues, otherwise probably just best to avoid for minor mods...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

that's a phenomenal answer and thank you, with a target of only 700 HP i will be leaving it alone.