Thread: MAF Correction Table Missing

MAF Correction Table Missing

I have the VCM Suite 4.0 and cannot see the MAF Correction table which normally shows up on the Engine/Airflow/General tab.

I am editing my 2004 Z06 PCM.

Please see embedded snippet from a Youtube video:

MAF Correction Snippet.PNG

Any ideas why it is not showing up in my editor?

Are you sure you are in the advanced view mode under the edit tab?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Are you sure you are in the advanced view mode under the edit tab?
    Yes, I'm in advanced mode. Not sure if this is missing due to my PCM being a Gen III.

Will be calibrating my MAF due to upgraded fuel injectors and Vortech Supercharger install.

This MAF Correction Table is discussed as a part of MAF calibration and I can't see it on my setup.

Then whatever guide you are using is not using the P01/P59 style computer. Must be the newer E67 or E38 computer or something else.

If you need to adjust the MAF curve for fueling you use the MAF airflow vs freq table. You also really should be tuning the VE table with an upgraded OS too so you can properly tune for boost. That is my opinion anyway, leaves a lot to be desired sometimes when some only MAF tune without a 2/3 bar map sensor and OS upgrade.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

That is what I am suspecting ... mine is a P59. Will be visiting the VE table, as well. Will an upgraded OS interfere with Smog checks? I am in the LA Basin in California and they make upgrading your car very difficult while remaining compliant.

If an upgraded OS is a better starting point, where would I go to find a quality tune?

No, it doesn't change anything smog related. If your computer had the option for an upgrade OS for boost it's really only adding an extended VE table past 105 kpa up to either 210 or 315kpa and also a boost enrichment table for fueling.

If you have limited knowledge of what you doing, it may just be easier to stay with the MAF and the guide for the time being. You can do the other stuff later if you have too.

Finding the tune isn't what you'd be doing, you would be making the tune yourself. Everything is custom to your engine/vehicle, it's really never worth someone time to copy and paste someone else's work into your tune because not every calibration works for every vehicle.