Thread: Latest update, now app key no worky

Tuner in Training

Latest update, now app key no worky

Hello every one, So as the title states I just did the lastest update and now my application key isnt working. support had me do a few things ( uninstall all HP programs, download again, send debug.dat file. He then said to enter my app key, still doesnt work, the program seems to be working fine now but says my key is invalid, I had bought credits and changed a few things a few days ago then did the update that same day, went to change a few more things and here we are, supports last message says-Can you follow this path and take a screen shot of what is in the folder? Go to your hard drive C, Program Files (x86), HP Tuners\VCM Suite)

hptuners files.png

what am I missing? I'm not the best with computers, thank you for the help

Potential Tuner
    Im having something similar. My is also running like a piece of shit and its midnight here and im trying to work it out.

Tuner in Training
    Numerous times I tried going to Help, Resync Interface with nothing to come of it, tried it again just now and it did its thing and magic happened and the powers that be let it all start working, now to blow some stuff up....

Tuner in Training
    Now the application locks up again before it can even load my tune.

Advanced Tuner

VCM Suite Files

You are in my documents by your screen shot. Scroll down to Local Disk (C: ) , one click with left mouse button, look at yellow folders on right for Program Files (x86) and double click, locate HP Tuners. Double click on that. Locate VCM Suite. Double click on that. The files in there are what they want to see. See my screen print. Note the path across the top of the address bar. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Tuners\VCM Suite.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DGS; 12-09-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...M-Editor-4-2-1 . Not sure what windows version you are using or if related. Here's my previous post for VCM Editor not launching or opening with new version 4.2.1..
    Last edited by DGS; 12-09-2018 at 04:12 PM.