Thread: 2019 support

Advanced Tuner

2019 support

Is there an estimated release date for ram/dodge support for the 2019 vehicles?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by white1 View Post
    Is there an estimated release date for ram/dodge support for the 2019 vehicles?
    I?ve already tuned my 2019 Dodge Charger Scat Pack. Read your stock tune and email it to HPTuners so they can add it to the supported vehicles in the Beta. They added mine within 24 hours of me emailing them.

Question .
    I have not found a real answer . The 2018 Dodge ram . I have the newest beta . However when I go to read it . It always says failed . Do you still have to send the Pc in or does this new smart access cable allow you to read and write the tune . Any help would work . I have emailed support 3 times and the keep sending me the same response to send the error I am seeing in of the program.

I see I need wifi like newer Gm , but I cant find a straight answer . Do I need to send the cpu in ? Or get get the smart access and proceed that way ?

Advanced Tuner
    You need to have an unlocked PCM (send yours in or buy a new, unlocked PCM from HPtuners). You also need a "Smart Access" cable to read and write tunes. Once you have those installed you should be able to read and write tunes.
    We are tuning 2019 Ram PCM's so I suspect your 2018 will be supported.
    Specializing in building and tuning 1000hp, daily driven, 9 second cars!

www.ostdyno.com Shop Phone: 724-368-9000

I am having the same issue reading a 2018 Ram 2500. I have the smart cable installed. I am trying to do the factory read to email support with, along with sending my spare ECM out, however, I cannot do the initial read?? It keeps saying the same thing "failed". Am I just suppose to send this spare out without the factory read to email them? They seem pretty set on sending the spare read to write to the new unlocked ecm. Thoughts?
    Our Shop: VectorMotorsports.com
    Personal Builds: @moorethrottle
    2010 F1X ProCharged Camaro SS 427
    2014 TVS2650 Supercharged Mustang GT 5.0L
    2018 Ram 2500 Limited 6.4L Hemi