Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The tuning school offers Dodge beginners course for 5.7, 6.1, 6.4

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by castorjames View Post
    Just purchased.
    Live Webinar HP Tuners and Dodge NN Based Fueling 06-23-2019
    thank you
    If you don't mind can you report back with how much better the webinar is compared to the tuning school?

Quote Originally Posted by georgeg View Post
    I found that the Dodge Beginners book was pretty much useless. It takes a hold-your-hand approach and only tells you "click this", "change that" but goes into no real details about what you're changing or why. It does attempt to explain some of the things but not in any meaningful way. They also only used 1 vehicle, a 2015 Charger R/T, to get source material for this book so if you're trying to tune anything else, it's going to have differences. The big problem with these differences is this is supposed to be a beginners book and it takes that hold-your-hand approach so when things don't align and they have not gone into enough theory about why, then you're stuck unsure of anything else.

Using this book and following its outline and steps, I could not tune my mildly modified 2014 5.7L Charger. A complete waste of money!
    This mirrors my view of the beginners book. I would add that following their instructions on a late model Ram 5.7 resulted in a lot of pinging and coverage of how to datalog KR after they have you adjust the spark tables is lacking.

Advanced Tuner
    Anything out there for advanced tuning? I?ve ton a ton of mopars but I?m having a hell of a time with a KB supercharged, cammed Scat Pack