Thread: 2018 mustang GT A10 roush flash leaving me dead in the water... HELP

Potential Tuner

2018 mustang GT A10 roush flash leaving me dead in the water... HELP

Hello all....

I installed a 2.65 on my car friday, and i've now got a P0982 and P0768 "AF-00 Shift Solenoid "D" electircal no sub type information" 2018 mustang GT ROUSH STOCK FILE.hpt

If anyone knows anything or could look through this file, I'd really appreciate it! I've about pulled my hair out looking for what I could've done wrong. this was a 100% problemless car prior to install of the supercharger.

Advanced Tuner
    Is this the Roush tune you got with their voucher, or one you made for your car? Those 2 codes are related to shift solenoid D, one is "Shift solenoid D low circuit" code and the other is "Shift Solenoid D electrical"...

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jn2 View Post
    Is this the Roush tune you got with their voucher, or one you made for your car? Those 2 codes are related to shift solenoid D, one is "Shift solenoid D low circuit" code and the other is "Shift Solenoid D electrical"...
    with their voucher, I just did a read entire afterwards.

I'm going to flash it back to stock tomorrow after work and start the car for a second and see if the code still exists...

basically i reflashed to stock tune today( with HPT), but just did accesories on, and didn't have the service light, or the code those two codes...

I then called roush, got another voucher and flashed it with their software... Got 100% through with their flash, it said everything was good to go... and then the moment I cranked the vehicle, The Solenoid D codes popped up.

I've literally checked every pin in the connector to the PCM, Pulled the PCM out to inspect for possible damage (bent pin, FOD, etc) saw nothing, ohm checked a majority of the wires involved with anything to do with the transmission, nothing. I'm literally coming up with zero reasons that this should be happening to my car, and when I called roush, while they are trying to be helpful, they are clueless as to what is going on as well.